He / She will be expected to but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for Technical Drawings
- Design plans using computer aided and drafting software
- Preferably knowledgeale in 2D and 3D Autocad/Nanocad or any CAD software.
- Pursue Client Calls/Meetings and Inquiries
- Guide potential customers to discover his requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled
- Support for energy efficiency consultations and upgrade recommendations, developing and delivering efficiency sales trainings; supplying Energy Efficiency directly to clients.
- Present the solutions to the Clients in written reports and/or oral presentations
sales potential and inventory requirements
- Will perform other-related activities contributory to work/sales
- Interested applicants in this field must have commerce or engineering background (BS Electrical Engineering, ECE, or related), preferably with specialization in sales, and/or marketing)
- Must be knowledgeable i
- Working conversational and written English skills
- Able to understand electricity and related concepts.
- Strong ability to analyze, negotiate, and resolve delinquent accounts promptly
- Must be a self-starter and can work with minimal supervision
- Good networking skills and flexibility to deal with a wide variety of clients and companies
- Proficient in MS Office products Mail, Word, & Excel
- Must be resourceful, organized, reliable, and able to work with less supervision
- Able to start immediately